boot builds

Damodcd

hi guys i am getting a show cage and i want a boot build coverd in leather with 6x9 holes in the sides, and a 5th wheel built in to the middle does any one know any one near or in milton keyness who can do something like this???

Hi

I am in MK , and know alot of places capable of alot of things ...& just done my own Arosa Boot Build ... but can you please better explain what you are looking to do, and out of what materials?

What is a Show Cage?

What do you mean by a 5Th Wheel ... i only know that as a towing setup for american motorhomes!!

6x9's holes IN the sides or AT the sides?

Cheers

hi guys i am getting a show cage and i want a boot build coverd in leather with 6x9 holes in the sides, and a 5th wheel built in to the middle does any one know any one near or in milton keyness who can do something like this???

awww sound!!!, i dont mean music boot build, i wanna strip out my back seats put the half roll cage in and have the back boxed flat, boxs on the side with the 6x9 holes in the the side faceing in, and i have a 5th bbs wheel thats gonna go in the middle and sit lower down if that makes sence??

Edited by Damodcd

ooo! Your in mk, not far from us,

For audio,

http://directice.co.uk/

Based in mk, built the yellow lupo of boom, (mainly into hardcore builds but can do small!)

For audio, triming, etc

http://www.rmdaudio.co.uk/cat--Home-Audio--home-audio-main.html

Based in wellingbourgh, do show cars etc, Probably more suitable for your needs,

Im going to rmd next weekend if you want to pop up with us?

Rich,

sweet, i will have to give them a try closer to the time, i would pop up with ya but havnt even orderd cage yet i am just getting in sorted for the next couple of months, if u use them send me some pics of the work and cheers dude!!