Hello from MeisterR

MeisterR

Hello everyone,

My name is Jerrick and I own the company MeisterR. Most of you will have never heard of me because most of the application I have are for Japanese Cars (But I do have European Models in Development).

MeisterR deals with high performance coilovers suspension, you can see my website at http://www.meisterR.com

I am here because my girlfriend ask me to do some work on her Lupo 1.4 se, because my girlfriend (scary enough) had ask me to do some modification on her car.

She just change job and now drive on this very bendy country road everyday. The standard suspension on the Lupo just have too much body roll, and she is also warping her brake disks quite quickly.

So I am here looking for informations that can help. Coilovers should be fine ;) , but it is the brakes that I have trouble finding info about.

Like wise, if anyone have any technical questions, please feel free to ask me and I will do the best I can to help answer them.

Thanks in advance for the help. :)