New Arosa Owner

leebatty

Hi guys n gals. my names lee from St. Helens and just bought a seat arosa. i got it as is in the picture. im in a pickle weather or not 2 sell the wheels and get something else or keep them and try and flare the arches a little 2 go over them? im going 2 be fitting adjustable coil overs, giving a good service and just generally cleaning and sorting the little imperfections. alls ive done so far is give it a wash and fitted a decent stereo and sub. needs the exhaust and front tyres replacing before anything. i will post more detailed pics when i get chance 2 take more photos. oh and its had a window tint on the rear 3 windows. thanks 4 looking peeps n let me know what u think.

next 2 my mk2 golf :)

25042009288.jpg

before i bought it

thearosa.jpg

Edited by leebatty

Thanks mate and as a matter of fact I am selling the wheels. The rear tyres have loads of tread on them but the fronts will need replacing sooner rather than later. I will post up some detailed pictures tomorrow if you like?

• 3 weeks later...