Gave it a quick detail!

Well since its such a nice day and at the moment not having rain is quite rare I got my butt outside and gave the Lupo a once over.

Was planning to polish it but having seen it once I'd washed it, I realised it just didn't need it. In fact, I clayed it last year but having only done 4k in the last 12 months it really hasn't needed much in the way of detailing.

So I just did my usual wash -

Soak/Rinse with the Karcher

Wash with Meguiars Gold Class shampoo and microfibre wash mitt

Dry with Sonus Der Wunder drying towel and Megs Water Magnet on the windows

Then once dried I went round and treated all the black trim with Autoglym Vinyl and Rubber Care, including all under bonnet plastic.

After that I proceeded to wax the car with Collinit 476 Autowax, this is probably its third layer now.

Pic3.jpg

Pic4.jpg

Pic5.jpg

Pic7.jpg

Pic.jpg

Pic6.jpg

I then treated the wheels to some Autoglym Super Resin Polish followed with a layer of the Collinite -

Pic2.jpg

And finally, here's my stickers -

Sticker2.jpg

Sticker3.jpg

Sticker4.jpg

Sticker.jpg

Thanks mate, I'm quite proud of it.

Since I've had it, I've mainly done cosmetic changes to it. Had all the dings and marks taken off the bodywork, had the roof sprayed and rims re-furbished.

It was a great base to start getting it mint. :)

Cool, I loved the sticker when I saw it on a mate of mine's Lupo.

I got the 'No brakes' sticker from your mates e-bay shop too. I love the stamp he uses on the envelopes he sends them out in, think it says something along the lines of 'You're now cooler than Polar Bear sh!t'. haha.

Cool, I loved the sticker when I saw it on a mate of mine's Lupo.

I got the 'No brakes' sticker from your mates e-bay shop too. I love the stamp he uses on the envelopes he sends them out in, think it says something along the lines of 'You're now cooler than Polar Bear sh!t'. haha.

lol, yeah thats him all over, have a butchers at his shop: www.t4sRus.co.uk look at his gallery and the pics of his t4 van and t5 van, both i designed and stickered

Chris

Chris

Awesome mate, I'll have a look now.

Must admit, I do love the stickers and they're not ones you see stuck on every car that's out there.

Couple of the stickers I have, other mates of mine have on their cars but I like having the more unique ones. :)