Lupo 3L

ChrisF

Hi

I'm Chris. I have a Lupo 3L which I purchased new in 2002 and imported from Belgium.

My Lupo has now done 180,000km and still getting around 3,2L/100km. A little battered now as it is used to carry my dogs and work stuff but still presentable enough to park on a customer's drive.

I live in Hindhead, Surrey and wonder if there are many 3L owners on this site.

You might see the car if you live in Hampshire, Surrey or Sussex as I travel often to Lewes near Brighton.

Your the other end of Surrey to me, i don't often venture over your way but I will certainly keep an eye out when i do.

I would love to see it, i really with i had the money to import one. Do you get parts form the VW garage at Crawley/Gatwick?

They told me someone around the area had a 3L.

Your the other end of Surrey to me, i don't often venture over your way but I will certainly keep an eye out when i do.

I would love to see it, i really with i had the money to import one. Do you get parts form the VW garage at Crawley/Gatwick?

They told me someone around the area had a 3L.

I travel across to the A23 on the A272 when I go to Lewes but you might see me around in Chertsey or Addlestone as well if you're over that way.

I get my parts from Colbornes in Guildford as I pass that way quite often. They are used to odd calls from me for parts for my strange Lupo. They are pretty quick at getting most bits although some of them have to come from the factory in Germany.