Where can i get these cheap(ish) Coilovers????

jimsop

Hi folks,

Everyone speaks about this coilover kit for the lupo, for around £215 ish??? just wandered where/how i can get it from ??

I did search for the answer, but with no result

Thanks a lot :)

James

We sell the AP Coilovers for £385.00 all in.

These are worlds apart from other budget coilover brands and come with a comprehensive 2 year warranty and bags of comfort in comparrison to the lower priced competitors.

Im after a set of coilovers too for my 1.0... only had it a few weeks so cash is tight, especially when im paying 1700 on insurance :/ drop me a message if you find any cheap ones buddy :)

ys buddy, just look for sentral on here, he does them for £210ncluding delivery :)

These are worlds apart from other budget coilover brands and come with a comprehensive 2 year warranty and bags of comfort in comparrison to the lower priced competitors.

Sorry mate, if it was a track car, or any sort of fast road car then yes i agree, but for the price of the TA Techix ones i have gone with those.

i bought a set of these coilovers but from a local performance parts shop......they are great!! you cant really complain for the price of them either......normally you get what you pay for but these are well worth the money :)

Al when you say all in do you mean fitting included?

alex

Edited by AlexTRea

ys buddy, just look for sentral on here, he does them for £210ncluding delivery :)

Sorry mate, if it was a track car, or any sort of fast road car then yes i agree, but for the price of the TA Techix ones i have gone with those.

AP's aren't made for Track. They are made to give comfort as well as adjustability.

Also - If you were going on Track, I'd expect you to be looking to spend nothing short of £800 ;)

AP's aren't made for Track. They are made to give comfort as well as adjustability.

Also - If you were going on Track, I'd expect you to be looking to spend nothing short of £800 ;)

Yep, and probably something better than a 1.0l ?!

I have just come from a fully prepped track car, 106 GTi with a LOT done to it. So know a few bits about track etc.

i like the fact they are cheap with no bad reviews. Its about looks, and thats it