interior retrim

does anyone know any decent places that would retrim all seats in my arosa and any prices please.

Iv talked to friends and they have said sorry its a big job, so what sort of prices would i be looking for, cheers, rich

i went to plush ( www.plush-automotive.com ), luke is amazing at what he dose. there is also dan (porschetrimr) on here who owns that yellow beetle from u.d who is also very good. just pm them both. ive had work done by both and its top draw.

Try DL Barrs on Gypsyville... There good but pricy! There a kid who does a retrim in his garage... Not so expensive too. Ask a fnm. Deano got a retrim in his Astra from them, good work it was too :)

xXx-Amy-xXx

Try DL Barrs on Gypsyville... There good but pricy! There a kid who does a retrim in his garage... Not so expensive too. Ask a fnm. Deano got a retrim in his Astra from them, good work it was too :)

xXx-Amy-xXx

cheers guys.

any ill ask on thurs :-)

the wheels are delivered on thursday day so i might get em fitted for the night :-p

• 2 weeks later...

depending on where your based theres a cracking place over coventry called Automotive trim developments (ATD) they mainly do jags and bentleys, the chap to speak to is dave and he did a top class job on my door cards, highly recommended!

Sam.