Help! LUPO BEEPING....

svg_lupo

Hi everyone,

just bought my first lupo today and on the way home it beeped at me on 3 different occasions while i was driving (an no it wasnt the fuel)

it was 3 beeps everytime it did it... and i have no idea what it is.

Can anyone help?

thanks in advance

Hi mate does ur oil light flash too while it beeps as mine used t beep at me while driving and it was a dodgey oil switch that was fu==ed

na just beeps lol random i know.

O well if its anything serious im sure ni would know by now.

cheers anyways

sure it wasnt when you opened the door and you had left the lights on, indicator etc.

lol ok mate i love this reply (beeping while am driving) i would hate to ask why ya have ya door open while free rolling with engine off to make it beep :P ..... jus messing bud made me laugh

Edited by red dubvil

lol ok mate i love this reply (beeping while am driving) i would hate to ask why ya have ya door open while free rolling with engine off to make it beep :P ..... jus messing bud made me laugh

:lol:

A quick google seems to indicate 3 beeps is to do with the braking system - is your brake warning light on at all? Might be worth checking the brake fluid levels and your discs/pads

A quick google seems to indicate 3 beeps is to do with the braking system - is your brake warning light on at all? Might be worth checking the brake fluid levels and your discs/pads

thanks everyone for your replies, but yea it turned out to be somethin with the brakes as there is a very very faint flashing parking brake light on when it beeps but iv only just noticed it, and the hand brake light aint workin

so will investigate tomorrow as much as i can