Lupo sport alloy refurb

MacGTR

I am just about to refurbish my lupo sport wheels but can't decide on a colour.

My lupo is black so I don't think black is a good choice, white could work but not sure how it would look.

I don't really want to go for anything too extreme as I will be selling the car in a few months and bright green wheels don't exactly appeal to most buyers :D

Anyone got any pictures of your lupo sport wheels to help me decide?

Everybody loves anthracite! Ford Mercury Grey is a good colour to go for imho.

bump3.jpg

I did my last set of wheels Ford Graphite grey, but while it looked anthracite on the tin it wasn't far off black when on the wheels. Looked good (Not blacker than the tyres like most blacks are so didnt look weird) but would be too dark on a black car.

DSCF0047.jpg

Edited by cobblers

Well they are finished and I have gone for white, they look fantastic off the car, now to get them on and I can go back to scrapping the crap out of the bottom of the car rather than the arches :D

Now my current wheel centres are all bubbled and look terrible so I don't want to put them back on. I was browsing ebay and I saw some rather nice wolfsburg centres. Measuring the centres on the sport wheels they are 2" or 52mm. The closest I can find on ebay are 55mm or 50mm, I assume I can cut them down, or is that a bad plan if they are acrylic domed things? Anyone know anywhere else I can buy them cheaper or better fitting seeing as they do cost just under £10 :o