Hey Newwbee ;)

Lupo Chris x

Hi every 1 new to club lupo, atm i have to admit fallen in love with the lupo :wub: ...After driving a saxo furio for almost 8months now ive had nothing but problems and spent almost what i payed for the car on repairs, so i cudnt really afford modify it in any way! :(

I have however found this cat D lupo 1.4 unsure whether its an E, S or Sport atm. Its a 2006 W reg with 55,000 on the clock and tbh damage doesn't look 2 bad :ermm: ....If anyone can see what what need doing apart from the obvs stuff like headlights, your help would be much appreciated.

Q114568_L_5.jpg

Q114568_L_4.jpg

Q114568_L_3.jpg

Q114568_L_2.jpg

Q114568_L_6.jpg

Let me know what you guys think ;) Cheers x

If the wings and wheels and engine okay, i would say

Bonnet

Radiator

Radiator Panel

Bumper

Headlights

Slam Panel

Indicators

Grill

Grill Surround

is the chasis and everything okay? if not your looking at about £300 for it to be jigged, then you need it sprayed...

i needed a whole new front end, plus a new wing, plus it jigged and it cost me £900 (which is cheap) when he took the car on i told him how much i had and he said yh okay were do it for that, and since then its cost him more to do lol but because he said that price he cant exactly change it cus he knows i have no more money and hes a decent bloke

Only damage is what can be seen and radiator...everything else is ok such as struts, suspension etc.

Thats quite cheap for the whole front end?! Did they do a good job?

Im gettin more and more tempted 2 go have a look now ive found out its advertised for £850!!! :tongueout:

£850? :o then your looking atleast £1000 for it to be repaired, then your taking the risk factor of any other un suspected costs popping up, like mine!

its not worth the time, hasle and money mate, you could buy a working one for that money (plus cost of repir) :)

True, very true lol

Considering they've now dropped the price down to £600 i think they're trying to tease me in lol

Hopefully starting an apprenticeship in body shop repair next month so wud give me an excuse to stay at work longer :P...and especially when its my car not a customers would b an ideal learning curve, still not sure tho :(

Ive even found a set of wheels that would look pure sex on it aswell!!! :wub:

Untitled45210.jpg