Silver Lupo GTi

VinnyGTI

i keep seeing this aswell round keighley lol

my sister says its always parked in sainsburys car park, think ive seen it down at that "Keighley Cruise" thing aswell afew times lol.

you from the keighley area im guessing?

its just a load of people go down on like a meet. afew of my mates go down, youll probably have seen them because its the "Astra van scene" round here lol. its not too bad when you get talking to people down there.

its down in halfords carpark, next to currys and comet and all that lot, its like every two weeks, think the next ones next sunday. usualy starts busying up at about 9ish.

i seemt o only ever see the one with the S__ as the number plate in k-town lol

Haha i accidently stumbled across there once and say an astra van there was this lass there with a Polo GTI in silver Seen her driving about pretty much every morning driving out of Skipton.

Where about in Keefly you from? Cant say i have seen you around.

Edited by VinnyGTI

aaaah, she works at nissan in town i think.

nah you wont have seen me, the cars not on the road yet lol, still doing lessons :( just bought it so i could sort it out before i pass lol

erm, im from up haworth way. i saw a GTI down there once, might have been you lol. cant remember the plate or anything

May of been me, when was it and what road lol?

Erm.... be about midday, i was heading to see a beetle at Keighley Trade Centre, road i'm not sure of... heading in from just past the Red Lion pub on the left? (that make any sense?)

lol no, but i think i know where, I'd stay away from Keighley trade centre they seem a bit dodgy and i'm almost sure they sell poor cars been ragged.

I was in there yesterday while my Lupo was at the VW garage pretty much next door. I was having a look at two Mini's that they have. They also had a nice Gallardo and various Golf R32s with some seriously trashed original alloys.

Some of the cars they have have been there for years. Particularly the ones in the trees away from the building. The red Nissan 300ZX convertible comes to mind. I think the trees grow through it :lol: