Exhaust (Backbox) Advice

Figo077

Basically, my standard 1.0 Lupo backbox is pretty much shot...corroded to **** and just looks gash. Now my dad asked his mate (a mechanic) whether or not he would be able to sort out and fit a new one, which he obviously could. However, if I'm spending a bit of money on getting it sorted I thought I may as well make a slight improvement?! Are there any options I could take that are still cheap(ish), but would give my Lupo a slight rumble/burble. Obviously with it being a 1.0, anything stupidly loud would just be over the top and needless but my old car had a slight growl to it, and I miss it! After owning a Corsa for almost a year, and modifying that to how I wanted, moving to a Lupo has left me a bit short on ideas.

Do I have to get a down-turned backbox like it currently has? Can anyone put up some links to potential items that would fulfil what I want?

Cheers guys ;)

get a cherry bomb. only £40-£45 and it sounds beast! had one fitted to mine a few month back!