Hi, noobie

7uch

Hi people, im new to the forum but not to vw's. I started with a 6n then went onto a mk2 jetta then a mk4 20v turbo ( which i wrote off in the bad weather last week) and feel a lupo's the next car to have.

As the accident was my fault the insurance is going to go up a fair whack so a nice little lupo will be ideal. My knowledge on lupo's isnt very good but iv'e be doing a bit of research and think im going to go for the 1.4 s (75 bhp) or the 16v 100bhp, ive heard the 1.0's are gutless and the 1.7 dervs etc arent the best either, but any pointers in the right direction will be much appreciated ! Is the 75 bhp version 8 or 16 valve ?

Ive found one that i like the sound of and wil be going for a look at it tomorrow as the car dealers is only ten mins down the road from me....opinions on it ??

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/c...search_full.y=9

Plans would just be putting on some coilovers and maybe a nice 16v or gti interior off flea bay or this forum if a set pops up.

Im looking forward to spending a bit of time on this forum (also a member on clubpolo, jetta junkies and golfgti) and hopefully sorting myself a lupo out sharpish, be kind to me ;)

Cheers