Crashed my loop!

Boxing day night i was following one of my mates on the way home from a town near my village, we were coming up to a round about and there was nothing coming. Last minute you could see a car approaching but there was enough room for a double decker bus to get through, my "MATE" didnt think so and decided to lock up infront of me on an icey road. I went straight into the back of him smashing the whole front end of my lupo up :( and hardly damaging his renault clio. :angry: Anyway yesterday i ordered a new o/s wing, bonnet, bumber, grille surround, bumber reinforcement and the panel that the rad is bolted to. Yesterday morning i took it apart ready for when my new parts to arrive on tuesday.

How it used to be

Photo-0145.jpg

How it looks now

Photo-0149.jpg

Any way the main reason for me posting on here was to find out what part this was vvvv and were i could get it. I got the part number but cant seem to find it anywere?

Photo-0151.jpg

Photo-0150.jpg

Im pretty sure one of you lot will be able to tell me, thanks.

alright mate, how much did all those parts cost cus ive got the same problem?

and where from?

cheers

www.crashrepairparts.com come to about £300, i still need to buy new headlights, and the above. Then the cost of spraying it is going to be a killer.

www.crashrepairparts.com come to about £300, i still need to buy new headlights, and the above. Then the cost of spraying it is going to be a killer.

yeah same here... need all the parts you bought, then need it sprayed lol

clio pfffffffffffffffffffffffft still you sahould always hang back from convoys.

perfect excuse for smoothing:)

Exactly my thoughts haha

What do you reckon about black headlights ?? i want to try something abit different.

Exactly my thoughts haha

What do you reckon about black headlights ?? i want to try something abit different.

yeah im getting smoked headlights... £110 on ebay unless you know a cheaper place?

Edited by _noob_

what tools did you need?

10mm rachet spanner

13mm rachet spanner

torx screwdrivers i cant remember what sizes of the top of my head

Pair of pliers are handy to and a 2 flat screwdrivers for prising things.

Watch out when you take the release clip off of the piston on the bonnet because the bonnet will fall on your head :rolleyes: haha

true!

cheers for the list of tools you used... how long did it take you to strip? and how did you know whether or not your chasis, sub frame etc wasnt bent/twisted?

cheers

Proberly took me and a mate about 2 hours, and i just looked for any cracks in the paint or any twisting but mine looked fine.

I think its mostly T20, T25 and maybe T27 for torx bits.

Just the way you described it (or more so the way I read it back) made it sound like you were blaming the person who you crashed into.

No i no its my fault i was just expecting him to go because the approaching vehicle was so far away, its my fault for expecting him to go in the first place. Lesson learnt though means that when i can afford a gti im less likely to smash it up :]