MDF parcel shelf

Gazzard

I imagine Wickes on Winterstoke Road would have MDF. Not sure on the felt, try a carpet shop. And basically, you'll just need a saw to cut the shape. Use your parcel shelf as a template.

I imagine Wickes on Winterstoke Road would have MDF. Not sure on the felt, try a carpet shop. And basically, you'll just need a saw to cut the shape. Use your parcel shelf as a template.

okay will take a trip down there tomorrow.. is felt the best hting to use to cover it? ive seen some people use carpet? cheers

Aye, without a doubt! So harsh having no CD's for this long :)

If you need a hand with the 'shelf, give me a shout :thumbup:

Aye, without a doubt! So harsh having no CD's for this long :)

If you need a hand with the 'shelf, give me a shout :thumbup:

yh yh will do... was just wondering aswell i might do that thing what people are doing where they build another mdf shelf for the bottom of boot and build in amps where spare whell should be... is it illegal to drive with no spare wheel? cheers

is it illegal to drive with no spare wheel? cheers

GTi doesn't have a spare wheel..........

to cut it get a jigsaw(not very much) or a fine detailing saw both available from any diy store or screw fix.

smooth the edges by hand with a sanding block so you get a nice even unwonkey finish all round.

dont forget you need the holing hinge for it aswell.

to cut it get a jigsaw(not very much) or a fine detailing saw both available from any diy store or screw fix.

smooth the edges by hand with a sanding block so you get a nice even unwonkey finish all round.

dont forget you need the holing hinge for it aswell.

okay cheers for the advice... holing hinge? :S lol

they are brand new JBL ones. ive only used it for bout a week. the 6x9s cost me £35 so youre getting a parcel shelf for free lol

yeah sweet.. ur in lancashire tho anrt you? how much is postage gonna be? cheers

oh bugger. and theres no shows anytime soon either. unless you wanna wait till ultimate dubs?

nah its okay lol... went out and bought the stuff yesterday, cheers anyway mate

btw when is ultimate dubs and where too?