Rear wiper relay location?

My rear wiper has never worked since I bought my 1.0 Lupo second hand. Always thought it was a dead motor and when I took it to my mechanic he said it had just been disconnected but when he connected it back up it just went on and wouldn't switch off. He tried swapping the stalk for one out of a Polo with no luck and he said he had the dash apart looking for the relay but couldn't find it.

Does anyone know where it can be found? :confused:

Also, I noticed my coolant could do with a little top-up. Any specific recommendations or do I just pick up anything off the shelf from Halfords? I read it's advisable to replace it entirely every so often - just like with oil? I only know PC water cooling :P

Edited by Jordan

As far as i know the gizmo to control it is in the motor unit its self . The best fix, remove the whole thing plug

the hole and use rain-x on the rear screen.

Damn :(

I've been without it for over two years now but the other week I got caught in very heavy Scottish rain on the M8 on the way home. Couldn't see a thing going on behind me! It's only now it's coming into winter again I start thinking about it.