Red Lupo, Stickers, Lowered and Dish!

Amber

Seen this a few times now, it seems to be parked outside some houses on the roundabout - near the exit heading towards Argos/Comet etc.. also followed it last week in the work van - it was turning off towards Watermead at the junction near the land rover dealer

It's red, low with deep dish alloys, loads of stickers in the back windows and pressed plates - T reg

looks well nice :shades:

that would be me!

i live down by the roundabouts, have to park it on the road because it wont get up my drive without the exhaust getting hooked lol

How come i never se you about in your lupo? looks very tidy, will look great when its slammed!

cool!

I'm still a learner so i'm not out in it much :( but my dad drives it a bit at weekends and stuff.

once i've passed we'll have to meet up for a photoshoot or something - don't see many modded lupos around here!

yeah definately, think theres 3 other lupos in aylesbury, some silver gti on d90's, a red gti and a black sport that some lad just bought. gotta beat all the other corsas, clios, fiestas and focus' in aylesbury with lexus lights and really gay loud exhausts lol!

yeah photoshoot sounds wicked, mines getting resprayed matt black or matt blue in the next few weeks :D

yeah definately, think theres 3 other lupos in aylesbury, some silver gti on d90's, a red gti and a black sport that some lad just bought. gotta beat all the other corsas, clios, fiestas and focus' in aylesbury with lexus lights and really gay loud exhausts lol!

yeah photoshoot sounds wicked, mines getting resprayed matt black or matt blue in the next few weeks :D

nice! that'll be different

I've seen a smoothed silver gti going through waddesdon a couple of times now - didn't catch sight of the wheels so I'm not sure whether its the same one or not.

And yeah as you say it makes a change from all the chav mobiles :lol: I've seen a couple of pugs that don't look too bad though

my mates got a red 106 with stickered up back windows, low on the front, raised on the back with a cage and buckets and stuff, quite like that one!

it probably is the same gti, havent seen many more about.

and yes im at home on a friday night, still awake at 10 to 2! lol

lol :lol: