Ho much is (02) black Lupo gti worth - with aircon &  factory leathers

oldirtybastard

Hi peeps,

ive been offered a good condition, lady owner lupo gti in black, with aircon, factory leathers, and also includes passenger airbag (not to sure if this came as standard),

it has about 10k miles,

does any1 know what this is worth??

oh, its a private sale.

thanx

taz

• 3 months later...

I bought an 02 Lupo GTi Black with 10,000 miles, air con heated Leather Seats and airbag back in March for £10,000 and I had to race three people to get it. It was advrtised on Thursday and sold by Friday Morning.

I think i got a good deal, compared to the rubbish they were trying to flog me at my local VW shop.

Hope this helps

Nick

I just bought and 02 silver with air, CD and 13000, I paid £9000 (private) which looking at things was a pretty good deal. Id say with leather and 3000 less miles you'd be looking at around 9500 and 10000.

It all depends on how much the vendor is wanting to sell. Youve got to balance it, how much you want the car balanced against how much you want to pay. If it where me id try for 9250 but im a tight fisted ******* who waited four months for the right car cos I reused to stump up the extra 500 quid.

Hope that helps Tom

I just bought and 02 silver with air, CD and 13000, I paid £9000 (private) which looking at things was a pretty good deal. Id say with leather and 3000 less miles you'd be looking at around 9500 and 10000.

It all depends on how much the vendor is wanting to sell. Youve got to balance it, how much you want the car balanced against how much you want to pay. If it where me id try for 9250 but im a tight fisted ******* who waited four months for the right car cos I reused to stump up the extra 500 quid.

Hope that helps Tom