mk1 Arosa Metalic Green !

CAMonefour

Have been on here for a wile but havnt really posted much unless ive needed help, so i thought id start a readers ride thread on my mk1 arosa!

*ahem* by the way excuse the crappy alloys, They wer bought with them on.

(Recently ive noticed alot more mk1s on the forum.)

04052008399.jpg

03052008398.jpg

01042008380.jpg

Future plans are to either smooth my front bumper or buy a smoothed one from Renn sport. For the Rear ive already got a lupo sport bumper which i need to colour code, am just saving up for a custom exhaust to be made! oh and ronal turbos are on there way :)

Edited by CAMonefour

Nice, i remember you asking me about the phil j coilovers, wondered where the car had gone, hadnt seen or heard anything since. Good work. Ive really grown to like the grooves in the bumpers now but each to their own ofcourse. ;)

Nice one!

so is the lupo sport rear bumper a straight fit to the mk1?

also are those stock headrests/seats? ive only ever seen ones like mine on the mk1s

Yep he lupo sport rear bumper should fit str8 on, but beware when buying a centre pipe exhaust becuase you cant use the lupo sport kind. You will need a custom made one or a lupo jetex one.

Yeah the headrests and seats are sadly completely standard. Would love to find a darker colour interior.

Edited by CAMonefour

Cheers just good to know really!

and your right a darker interior would be nice but still prefer your head rests!

but thinking about it, a dark interior in this weather might be a bit hottt!

Cheers just good to know really!

and your right a darker interior would be nice but still prefer your head rests!

but thinking about it, a dark interior in this weather might be a bit hottt!

yeah thats very true, same thing with tinted windows, i was planning on gettin my mate to very lightly tint my windows but ive herd it gets very hot and stuffy. What plans have you got for your car next ? i like your chrome seat door panel things!

What plans have you got for your car next ? i like your chrome seat door panel things!

Cheers! :D

no im a poor young student so only thinking of small mods at the moment such as removing the door strips as soon as i stop parking in college... and getting the spray cans out and getting a little trigger happy! need to get my drivers side electric window sorted as well. :( its gonna be a fun summer though!!

• 2 months later...