Brathurst Refurb

Trebor

^ Hehe good to know, neither do i :)

:P Born and raised and i get asked your "not from round ere are ya" Suckers ;)

got mine refurbed in laptab in birmingham.probably quite a way from you. i payed £205 inc strip and refit of tyres. that was chemical strip then fill in all curbing etc then powercoated the wheels and wet painted the center caps to match. they look perfect now. They do a 1 day service where if you get them there early enough they will be done by 4pm. i went shopping in b'ham for the day. plenty to do while you wait. and cant fault the work. highly recommend them

got mine refurbed in laptab in birmingham.probably quite a way from you. i payed £205 inc strip and refit of tyres. that was chemical strip then fill in all curbing etc then powercoated the wheels and wet painted the center caps to match. they look perfect now. They do a 1 day service where if you get them there early enough they will be done by 4pm. i went shopping in b'ham for the day. plenty to do while you wait. and cant fault the work. highly recommend them

Question is how shiny is their powder coating finnish?

Is powder coating a matt finnish?

I'm really after something that would shine with the rest of the car.

Views on powder coating V's Base Coat N Lacquer?

the powdercoat is quite a shiny finish. and its much more durable than paint

What i want to hear now i've been thinking last night do i go all white or white with different coloured backs courgredcough??

Hmmmm