hi there and help needed :)

fatmax

hello guys and girls

my names ian or as most ppl know me lomax (my surname)

just come along to say hi, and hope that some people on here may b able to help me out with few things

i have a 2003 seat arosa 1.0s (black)

curently runing on v-maxx coilys and a set of OZ light weight 5 spokes :) and uprated front brakes

but as for my plans as most of u here seem to know its very hard to leave these little cars alone

iv just got my self a crashed 2001 polo gti with only 17 k on the clocks and the arosa is soon to recive some conversion treatment

and i was wondering if any of the few guys here that have done this conversion would b so kind as to offer me some advice on things ill be coming across as i get on with this and how to get over them. chat to me on msn or email me on ig58@hotmail.com

any help would b much aperciated.

hope to chat to many of u soon :D

ok well the polo came last week while i was away and i just took the engine out this morning looks like the conversion aint gona be all that hard

but now im thinkin of using the money i was going to spend finishing my vw buggy on a custom ecu ant TB's i hope there are some guys on here that i can have a chat with that may shed some light on this too

cheers guys and girls