My name is Kirt!

Kirt

Hello! My name is Kirt. I'm 18 and originally from Leicester. Currently at university in the sleepy Welsh town of Aberystwyth!

I don't drive a Lupo, but I am thinking about buying one.

I currently drive a Vauxhall Corsa C 1.0l Life, it's a nice little car, but I'd like something a bit different and less crap.

When I'm not drinking or playing poker/football/paintball, I spam my ass off on Corsa-C|UK, a forum dedicated to Corsa C's!

So yeah, hello, I hope you're going to make me all welcome :D

hello kirt. im on corsa c as well lol. you wont get as much abuse on here. its a very grown up forum

Haha! I think it was your car that inspired me to sign up to here :) I like banter. Abuse is bad though :(

i thought my thread made you join. i made the thread and a few mins later your a member on here. its knowhere near as busy on here than corsa/c

Well I'm not looking for a substitute to CC|UK, would never leave that site because I love the banter so much :)

I'm just having a look at what mods can be done to the Lupo, and how much I'm looking at paying for a decent one.

Would probably be looking for a 1.4 this time :)