New owner of Lukes Sport,

P17

Helo everyone, I now own Lukes blue Sport.

In Fife, Scotland.

I'd forgot I'd registered on here before when we had a Golf Turbo and was looking for a Lupo GTI......I then got the Bora which Luke has now! :)

The Lupo is for sale again as we're moving house and I've got my Alfa and she has her Mini, we want to keep both of those so the Lupo has to go.

I'll get an older VAG car like a MK1 or MK2 GTI as a retro toy soon though I think, and so we've got a VAG car still. :lol:

Didn't want to keep adding to Luke's Bora post.

Byron's still got the Skyline, and his trusty tranny van. He keeps saying he's going to get rid of it cos it very rarely ever gets used. He's self employed again and is working a lot so it just sits at his mum's all week, and gets brought out once at the weekend if its lucky. And I can't drive cos it has fixed bucket seats and I can't reach the peddles! But then when he does take it out he comes back with a big smile on his face and says he's keeping it. He changes his mind weekly though - he switches between wanting a 22B, an R34, an M3...

As for the lights on the Lupo, I just put new sidelight bulbs in, and I'm thinking they are a bit blue. But they are pretty bright!

Didn't want to keep adding to Luke's Bora post.

Byron's still got the Skyline, and his trusty tranny van. He keeps saying he's going to get rid of it cos it very rarely ever gets used. He's self employed again and is working a lot so it just sits at his mum's all week, and gets brought out once at the weekend if its lucky. And I can't drive cos it has fixed bucket seats and I can't reach the peddles! But then when he does take it out he comes back with a big smile on his face and says he's keeping it. He changes his mind weekly though - he switches between wanting a 22B, an R34, an M3...

As for the lights on the Lupo, I just put new sidelight bulbs in, and I'm thinking they are a bit blue. But they are pretty bright!

Was out in Lyall Stewarts new M3 last week, very nice! :shades:

Your Xenon headlights do stand out.

Didn't know he had got one, how long has he had that? What colour? We passed him a few weeks ago heading towards G/rothes, but he was in the E30.

He's only had it a week. and its in white again! :shades: