Reading Festival!!

Clairey Fairy

Evenin'

Any of you lovely people heading down/over/up to ReadFest this year?! Should be a good'un - cant remember much of last year tbh... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

If anyone here is desperate to go/knows of anyone who hasnt managed to get a ticket, ive got a spare ticket for the sunday cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Rather it went for face value but make me an offer or fix my loop and you've got a deal!

Line up is here.... http://www.readingfestival.com/lineup/

Hope to see some of you guys there smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Excellent news!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> You going for the whole weekend or are you hardcore early entry camper?!

early entry of course

how about you?

Kinda early entry - not allowed the weds off work so it'll be thurs morning. Oh btw, keep a look out for this tent:

2329887_08a3ef941186348184_m.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Should stick out like a sore thumb!! I'll be either inside there, or i'll be surgically attached to New Found Glory and/or Ian watkins of the Lostprophets fame smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />