gaz **** silver gti

mcbeal_88

It was me.lol. I was standing beside all the clio sports. Was quite chuffed, the wee loop made it into the top 5 for the show and shine. You a regular at the cruise??

Gaz

nah first time iv been over was a gd nyt.came over a few times bt u werent about until the way home, lookin good btw.mine needed a wash had bn wrkn frm 8 till 6 made a late decision to go over.how often is it on?

cheers

It was a really good turnout on sunday night. Its on the last sunday of every month. What mods you got apart from the obvious? (suspension and tints)lol

Gaz

Il prob go over to the next one if iv got the night off, prob c u there...why u ask that lol?got a dastek piggyback and a k and n induction kit which was the way i bought it sittin at 135bhp at the mo.Your car was lookin mint i cld never get mine that clean lol i wldnt wanna use it....

cheers

Just it was pulling quite quick for having a few people in it, the only time i could have passed you was before 80mph.lol. Ive only got 128.8 bhp but thats standard apart from the bmc air box. Cheers, i should think so to, i spent all day cleaning it.lol shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Gaz