lupo gti help?

jcstuntboy

Hi folks, ,maybe you can help me?

My mate has a 52 plate 2002 Lupo gti.6 speed for sale. Some ned thought it would be fun(idiot) to key it one day so there is a scratch across the passenger side door and a lesser one of the drivers side. The only problem is......it has no service history since my mate bought it..again he couldn't afford it. Just to let you know it has sailed through all the MOT's it's been through and obviously goes fast..very fast..the ****** thrashed me in a race with my MR2 Mk 1. What I'm looking for here folks is to find out how much he can sell it for with all the above factors tacking into place. I look forward to all your replies..oh we're in the north east of Scotland by the way. forgot to say, 38.000 on the clock and no mods,Service history 2 years out and i will try and post some fotos 2morow

Aberdeen

Many thanks

Edited by jcstuntboy

Colour and pics of the damage may help. Obviously it may be harder therefore dearer to repair metallic paint.

Also how much is the service history out of date?

Whereabouts in NE?

Ray