SORTED NOW CHEERS

luke's lupo

i recived my bonnet bra this morning and coldn't wait to fit it.

so i rushed out to the garage:

i got it on no bother it fits perfect, however, the bonnet will not close with the bra in place. It will catch the latch but it wont shut fully. I tried moving the rubber bonnet adjusters up and down but without the desired results sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

can anybody help or has anybody had the same or similar problems?

cheers luke x

Edited by luke's lupo

Is that Phil? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I have just found a topic where the bonnet latch adjustment is mentioned... http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?sho...mp;#entry320471

Neil @ car-care-supplies.com... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Any time smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> !

Please let me know how it goes,im clocking off now,but ill check back as soon as i get chance...or if there's any problems,give me a shout.

Neil. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />