dark grey gti goin past armley kfc

willy

• 3 weeks later...

Could be me I go along there every mornin I turn off down towards Kirkstall just before KFC. I've seen another grey Gti in Leeds though so it could be them.

Mine will have either standard Gti wheels in black or TSW Catalunyas on.

Beep next time and I'll give you a wave.

Will

Could be me I go along there every mornin I turn off down towards Kirkstall just before KFC. I've seen another grey Gti in Leeds though so it could be them.

Mine will have either standard Gti wheels in black or TSW Catalunyas on.

Beep next time and I'll give you a wave.

Will

the next time i c u i'll beep i'll b in my lupo sport i crashed the works van the other week and theyve taken it off of me confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> so i have to use my lupo but im not bothered cos i get to show it off every morning lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I cant either, have you seen any alloys that'll suit Grey GTIs? i've seen a few wheels that i like and theyd probably look ok on silver or black gtis but they dont look right on grey ones??

I've got some TSW Catalunyas that look good but quite a few gti's have them on. The grey spokes are a good match for the paintwork.

I put the standard wheels back on for winter and got them painted black. A lot of my mates have said they prefure the black on my car so I'm not sure, probably something quite original looking and black. I like the old Audi S wheels (Avus) like on the old S3 but dont think you can make them fit even with hub adapters.

Will