Standard Lupo wheel nuts

After fitting some 15" wheels, ive noticed that the offset on the wheels is slightly different to the standard Kayalami alloys, and as a result only about 1/4 of an inch of the standard wheel bolts fit in the hub.

Does anyone know whether the gti standard bolts are any bigger or any other cheap alternative ?

Thanks mate, ive rung around everyone today without joy..

dont really understand the angle/road thingy, ?

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Actually, to update that, I looked at the site and I they do a special camber adjustment bolt which fits on the strut, and also longer bolts for the spacers they do.

You should really get news bolts with your wheels, FOC! our range always come with bolts to suit ~ something to do with the TÃœV. Go back and have a moan!. If that doesn't get you anywhere let me know all the dimensions of your bolts and if I have longer ones lying round here doing nothing I'll send you some, can't promise anything though!

The only wheels we don't supply with bolts are competition wheels.....

The thing about the angle/road is simple. Wheels make an angle with the road. It will be 90º in most cases, although this bolts i told you about allow you to choose the angle you want between the wheels and the road (don't know how much exactly they allow you to change it). The more outwards is the lower part of the tyres, the handling of the car will improve. But your tyres will be worn from the inside.

Will post pics if I can find any. (hope it has made sense this time ??? )

QUOTE(Blue Loop)
The more outwards is the lower part of the tyres, the handling of the car will improve. But your tyres will be worn from the inside.

Unless you really drive it hard round lots of corners and not in straight lines wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Standard spensh/camber wears out the outside of the tyres so just trading one evil for the other.

Standard suspension wears outside, i know, i meant, as you can adjust the angle with these bolts, then tyres will probably wear from the inside, cos you wont set your wheels to go more outside on the upper part than on the lower part.

crap i know what i wanna say, just dunno how to express it ???