Who has changed their exhaust?

M5TT X Vw Lupo GTi (Black

Had a system fitted at Ascar Sheffiel last Friday.

Twin 3.5inch centre exit fitted tight in the bumper cutout so it looks tidier than the standard pipe that hangs really low.

Sounds awesome...you need to her it to believe it. Really deep at tickover with a rumble like a turbo car with a big exhaust. Stays deep until 5000rpm then raises its tone until it sounds like a jap system at 7000rpm.

The guys at Ascar did an awesome job...highly recomended.

Hi M5TT X Vw Lupo Gti (Black)...

1. how long is your login name?

2. Tigz is talking about my exhaust, he saw my car over the weekend and we had a good chat about cars which i much enjoyed.

3. My exhaust is 2inch bore from the catalyst to the backbox with a straight through silencer in the original middle location. Then out of the backbox are 2 3.5inch tailpipes that exit in the same place as the standard Gti tailpipes do, albeit they are pulled higher into the bumper so they dont look like they are sagging! The new system has removed 300degress of bend from the system so is alot less restrictiveas well.

4. Car is very deep at tickover though not too loud. The note gets louder as im driving and stays very deep until 5000rpm. Between `5000-7000rpm` the note changes to a `jap-style`/bike note which again sounds awesome.

5. Note: at no point does the exhaust make any raspy (1.2 Nova style noise).

6. Car was rolling roaded at 131bhp when a few of us went for a day there. However the engine has done a few more miles now and loosened up abit. Car also has a K&N panel filter and the exhaust. Guessing at `135-140bhp`.

Can remember how it looked but not how it sounded. Does it make much noise?

You going to polish up your old backbox (haha) and sell it or you keeping it?