Silver gti ashton-under-lyne

2001gti

was this you reg was sumthin like dba at the end please tell me your not from ashton as i want to be the only person in my town with 1 lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You aint the only one unfortunately mate. GTi_T has a stunning Loop (ok, not Ashton, but not far) and a silver one around the corner from him. I know of a couple more locally. There's a bloke in a red one near us, lovely car. I have, however, seen a cuple of horrible imitations around. Ther's a black Arosa and a black Lupo (probably a 1 litre or somet) modded in supposed GTI form. The black Loop even has a twin centre exhaust and declas - minging!

You aint the only one unfortunately mate. GTi_T has a stunning Loop (ok, not Ashton, but not far) and a silver one around the corner from him. I know of a couple more locally. There's a bloke in a red one near us, lovely car. I have, however, seen a cuple of horrible imitations around. Ther's a black Arosa and a black Lupo (probably a 1 litre or somet) modded in supposed GTI form. The black Loop even has a twin centre exhaust and declas - minging!

i think ive seen the red one in droysldon i used to see it everyday wen passin on the bus and i used to jus dream about it.

i think ive seen the red one in droysldon i used to see it everyday wen passin on the bus and i used to jus dream about it.

That will be the one, yes. He lives in Droylsden. I spoke to him a few weeks back in the petrol station actually. It's low mileage and because the owner works for VW, it is very well taken care of, very tidy (driver's seat aways has a cover on it). This bloke by the way had NEVER heard of clublupo. I did tell him about it, but I think he's a bit old to be into that kinda stuff. He's sat at home smoking his pipe right now, slippers on and watching UK Gold.

That will be the one, yes. He lives in Droylsden. I spoke to him a few weeks back in the petrol station actually. It's low mileage and because the owner works for VW, it is very well taken care of, very tidy (driver's seat aways has a cover on it). This bloke by the way had NEVER heard of clublupo. I did tell him about it, but I think he's a bit old to be into that kinda stuff. He's sat at home smoking his pipe right now, slippers on and watching UK Gold.

lmfao, i see it everynight and it looks like he washes it very often and you can tell he takes care of it. and whats wrong with u.k gold? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />