Az_zA ?no it was robo-arosa....

The subtle modder

Dark metalic Green Mk1 Arosa

lexus style rear lights, chrome numberplate surround, wheels with a slight dish

thought its may be Az_zA of here?

i flashed you out of Bp service station then followed you down the a500 and overtook you, then pulled into slow lane to take a turnoff, then you decided to overtake all the traffic and cut in front at last minute so you could take the junction surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" />

wayne

Edited by The subtle modder

nope not me mate, dont have the lexus lights and don't drive like a prick tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

where abouts are you based m8?

im at college in newcastle, maybe you will see me around there sometime

kidsgrove mate im always about and been newcaste twice this (marsdens fiat) about a trade in youll usually find me test driving cars near the university laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

remembered you used to have lexus light and thought you may have fitted them again

wheres the idea of the user name AZZA come from? or is it indeed your name?

wayne

haha, is that all you do then, test drive? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

eeer my name is Aaron, had the nickname azza since before I can remember

and username "azza" was taken so settled with "az_za" tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

haha, is that all you do then, test drive? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

well in the last six months i have test drove about 20 cars so can probably be seen about in cars with trade plate more than my arosa as my mates keep saying laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> cant decide which friggin car i want blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

eeer my name is Aaron, had the nickname azza since before I can remember

and username "azza" was taken so settled with "az_za" tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

right makes sense now smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

wayne

hey it was me drivin like a looney toon. wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> jus like to say your arosa looks sweet. the lexxus lights were on the car wen i got it and i wanted the lights of the mk2 arosa but £100+ for em, nah thanks i'll make do with the look alikes laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

wahey second of my spotted threads that worked laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

your were driving a bit nutty i though you were going straight on when you went past but when you took the same turning i was wtf.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wtf:" border="0" alt="wtf.gif" />

what wheels was it wearing?

wayne

they looked like Borbet A 14's to me but didnt seem to have much of a dish confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

actually thinking about it they do them in 6x14's so thats probably them?

have you put up any pics on here of it? if not you should

wayne