Three GTI`s

Stephen

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Im from Stirling and as far as im aware have the only silver GTI in the area so it was probably me.And yes its FN54,(now GAZ 3256) I bought it from Arnold Clark Volkswagen in Jordanhill at the end of november. Any particular reason you sold it??

Gaz

Hi, Im from Stirling and as far as im aware have the only silver GTI in the area so it was probably me.And yes its FN54,(now GAZ 3256) I bought it from Arnold Clark Volkswagen in Jordanhill at the end of november. Any particular reason you sold it??

Gaz

no particular reson just seen the rx8 and fell in love but that wee car has been well looked after id strongly advise a bmc induction kit also is the stainless steel exahst still on it??? ud cry if u knew what price a traded it in to those lovely persons!!!!

Still got the stainless exhaust on it.Its just a back box though isnt it? Got a bmc for xmas, sounds amazing. I got it rolling road tested just after xmas and its putting out 128.8 bhp, not bad for being more or less standard. Well i bought it for just over £8.5k so im guessing they gave you under 8k for it??? Did you have any other mods on it?(I discovered the half sound system.)

GAZ

Still got the stainless exhaust on it.Its just a back box though isnt it? Got a bmc for xmas, sounds amazing. I got it rolling road tested just after xmas and its putting out 128.8 bhp, not bad for being more or less standard. Well i bought it for just over £8.5k so im guessing they gave you under 8k for it??? Did you have any other mods on it?(I discovered the half sound system.)

GAZ

sorry about that m8 just they wanted it back to standard i had to take out the crossovers for the front components so the old tape deck and cd player would fit i had 2x12 inch subs alipne mp3 player alpine mono digi amp and a cap thats it but check when u put the rear heater on that both mirrors de ice it was booked in to be fixed under warantie but was never done think it was drivers not working

I did think the drivers mirror wasnt working properly.My brother is a vw mechanic so ive already had the passenger seat cover, interior light and cup holder replaced on warranty. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I did notice that one of the tweeters wasnt working properly but haven't got round to fixing it yet.Iv got my own pioneer head unit, JBL amp and FLI sub in it just now and it sounds pretty good. You haven't still got that new GTI wheel still for sale have you?

I did think the drivers mirror wasnt working properly.My brother is a vw mechanic so ive already had the passenger seat cover, interior light and cup holder replaced on warranty. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I did notice that one of the tweeters wasnt working properly but haven't got round to fixing it yet.Iv got my own pioneer head unit, JBL amp and FLI sub in it just now and it sounds pretty good. You haven't still got that new GTI wheel still for sale have you?

i do ye and a brand new tyre same as the rest on the car

ps. whats was wrong with the seat cover interior light and the cup holders???

gave me 7200 or 7300 for it cant remember

i got it with 2 k miles and paid 12000 and gave it away for that 15 month later so uv still got a great car for the money

Edited by _lupogti_

Gaz

Hi I come from Grangemouth and work at Morrisons Seat garage.I drive a silver one on coilovers and porcshe wheels + german plates. Check out http://www.scottishvag.com/forum/ as we have meets in Falkirk.

i do ye and a brand new tyre same as the rest on the car

ps. whats was wrong with the seat cover interior light and the cup holders???

gave me 7200 or 7300 for it cant remember

i got it with 2 k miles and paid 12000 and gave it away for that 15 month later so uv still got a great car for the money

The side airbag was sticking out of the seat a liitle, the cup holder jammed in a few weeks ago and the interior light only works whn it wants to. How much do you want for the wheel and tyre???

The side airbag was sticking out of the seat a liitle, the cup holder jammed in a few weeks ago and the interior light only works whn it wants to. How much do you want for the wheel and tyre???

since its the car i had id accept 90 if ur happy with that the tyre cost 60 alone and its a new wheel from vw ???