E BAY AND MY GTI

johnnebgood

ryan i give you some free advise you dont need to be a good speller to make some money in this world,

i left school with nothing not even 25 yards breast stroke certificate. i did get my cycling proficency but that it.what i did get was a trade when i left school ,i was apprenticed as a electrician . that the job to be in .

i no don it all my life never had any trouble earning an honest living and on the side buying any car i like.

get your self a trade electrician plumber bricky any thing, but rember never rip off any body do your best

do a prober job it worked for me i now have my own buisness .i never advertise the jobs just roll in.

but really its all down to hard work there is no easy ways to earning a lot of cash cheers johnne b

my son is an apprentice mechanic he cant spell but he can pull the chicks lucky b5&43rd

cheers johnnyb

I like your style mate.

If only there were more like you. I know down here all the plumbers, builders, carpenters, etc with good reputations have more work than they can handle meaning the cowboys get their fair share too (gits).

Always good to have another VW\Audi nut in the club too. Nice A3.

guitarpyramid.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

just testing my pic skill [no worries]

guitarpyramid.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

another last to small