Meeting in the Midlands somewhere

M5TT X Vw Lupo GTi (Black

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so have we cancelled 18th 19th? can still do that if people are up for it. Shall keep 8th 9th free too. If anyone needs a floor to kip on in derby, your more than welcome. (just have to shift the last 4 weeks mess out of the way!)

QUOTE(M5TT X Vw Lupo GTi (Black))
well i wonder what will the play be, is it a meet on saturdat the 8th, and staying over somewhere or is it simple a meeting on the sunday?

I think everyone is up for a night out and stay over

i'd love to come but seriouisly am too skint for a hotel/b&b. rite then ppl who wants to start donations to frans b&b fund biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

There is a really cheap B&B in notts

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> It'll need to be really cheap, moving house at the w/end sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Will come for the car bit but not staying over night im afraid. Not leaving my car in a carpark over night. Will come either Sat or Sun whichever day suits everyone else for the car meet.

So can I propose Saturday the 8th then. 11 o'clock meeting time in Hooters carpark. Probly not stay at Hooters but it always seems to work as a meeting point as its easy to find.

Those that want to stay over in Nottingham can then go into town Sat night and wont ahve to get up on Sunday early to talk cars.

I cant make the 9th either because a couple of my good friends are having a leaving party on the 8th (night) as they are moving away.

Ok heres the deal, if its happening, then im missing out on a night a the lap dance club with the lads so, Im up for a beer, if theres enough of us, if not i'll just come down for the car meet, then I can still get my naked lady fix biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />