Two more new Events... - Edition38 and GTI Festival

MattyB

Two more events coming up for those interested...

Edition38 Show (site)

Held at Billing Aquadrome in Northhampton, £5 entry, and is held on the 29th and 30th of June.

Mainly show and shine but trade stands and other stuff will be available.

GTI Festival (site)

Held at Santa Pod Raceway in Befordshire, home of the fmous 1/4 mile stretch smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. Will be show and shine, trade stands, club stands and is being held on the 9th of June.

£10 entry, and £10 for unlimited sprint runs.

(which means Elliott can practise his launches biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />)

Hopefully we will be going to both, but definately to GTI Festival. Let me know if any of you are interested in going to them.

Hi Matt,

Im definately going to go to the GTi festival.

Hope to see you there, even if my loop will be in pretty standard form.

Im takin the parents though (the kind people who pay for fuel and entry tickets!)

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Dan

Dan,

Nice one smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> will probably see you there, I'll be on the SEATEnthusiasts stand.

I'm paying for the Unlimited Sprint runs, so look out for a LupoGTi giving it some on the track biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Im lookin forward to the GTi Festival even more now.

Whats this about you being on the Seat stand?? tell tell.

My Loop is now minus the alloys and lowered suspension as I had to sell them as needed cash for insurance!, and the smoked out windows have now become clear thanks to being stopped a second time and facing the prospect of a nice fine if I didnt remove the tint film!

If you go loop spotting Im sure you'd notice mine, its black with the SDi badge on the back and a BG02 number plate.

I know ur GTi is in red Matt, but whats the first few letters of your reg? just so I can tell if its you.

Is Eliott going?

Any news on the club stickers? Im sure the majority of the people in the forum would buy a couple of them. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Dan. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hey Dan,

SEATEnthusiasts.co.uk - its a VAG group (despite the name!) and if you want, I can get you on the stand aswell? Let me know ASAP.

I'm Silver GTi, btw smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> and the reg is Y62. I'll be being followed, or following, a Red Arosa 16v too smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

As for Elliott, no idea, he hasn't been on in a while and I've emailed him but no response, I could always text him I suppose, I've got his mobile number....

Yeah smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

As in, you'll be inside the actual show area (which is just a big field though) whereas normally you'll park outside...

Oh, as for the stickers, should be around June 9th that they get sorted, will keep you all updated. No idea of cost yet.

Ive give it some thought and its Dads opinion that it would be better if I parked in the normal carpark as he doesnt know how long we will be staying.

Is it Trax when Club Lupo gets a stand to itself??

Lookin forward to the stickers being made. how much will they be £?.

Dan

Okey, not a problem.

And yeah, Trax is the event where ClubLupo gets its own stand smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> read about it here. I need to get your tickets for you though or you can't go on the stand! It'll save you £2.50 entry fee too.

So far there is me, LupoBabe (Sam), Elliot, you and my sisters 16v on the stand...hopefully can get some others together too....

As for stickers, no idea, won't be more than £2 though, I shouldn't think...

Edited By MattyB on May 29 2002 at 16:48

Hi Matt,

ive spent the last 6 hrs cleaning and vacuuming the car, then polished it and waxed it with the mighty autoglym products so the loop is going to look mint at the GTi fest!

Dan smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

excellent smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I hope that I can summon up the energy to do the same biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />