CENTRAL PARK 31st August

Rachel

CENTRAL PARK 03 will be happening on the 31st of August at Clumber Park.

2pm at the BBQ area, everyone is welcome biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Rachel

The anotherprojekt site has temporarily gone down... but will be back very soon smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Clumber park is a national trust park and has a website that tell you all about it

clumber park site

if you want to subscribe to the emailing list send an email to:

centralpark@anotherprojekt.com

and all will be revealed

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks, and see you there

Rachel

I would love to go to this. The first one was really good - chilled out. Instead, I'll be at the style dynamix show that day though. Heard PVW will be there an im seeking fame! :cool:

nothing much happens, just park up with loads of other nicely modded dubs. Just chill out an talk to other people about their cars. Not very Max Power which is nice.

Top afternoon had by all, the weather was crap, but there was some top motors. Especialy the ****ty polo cl with the G40 transplant!!

The blody photo shoot was probably the most difficult thing ive ever seen organised...you''ll see why when the pics come out.

Looking forward to the drive to Skegness next month.

Thats one bouncy puppy you got there Tigs :0 Thanks for coming along, and sticking around even though it was freezing cold sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Only one Lupo, but four G40's and a G60, thats almost a 30% supercharged meet tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p

Oh and CENTRAL PARK has nothing to do with E1K. We are totally independent biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thats one bouncy puppy you got there Tigs

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks.

I think i'll leave him at home next time, got a bit impatiant towards the end... mind, so did Emma!

Let us know, when ya Derby to Skeggy drive is and we'll see you then.