CLUB LUPO AT SANTA POD - all about the great day out !

marc_trowsdale

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> just read the other posts and figured it owt biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

tell you what..that girl in the merc :love: :love: :love: hehe Oooonly joking ! just wanted to use the smilie biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

lol which one! I only saw a ****ty black one and a gold one , oh no, I used to own a nova, it was cool then though :grin:

btw what is your rallyschool URL ? ive tried putting bill gwyne in google but nothings showing, also what is your real name please? blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> (amnesia from the cold)

gotta go home now im at work but bbl

Cheers John for sortin that mate. Awesome day out really enjoyed meetin every one. Have to say that the Lupo's had to be the best crowd there, bit of anglo/german class, awesome, got some good pics i'll get them posted soon as , especially the ones after the pizza.

Tigz mate next time bring ya licence, want sum 1ltr action with mine down that strip !!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ill race you 1l boys next time. Reckon the weight of the new system will bring me down a class.....or maybe i wont have one cos ill piss the loan on the student nights out. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />