Skegness cruise. March 29th.

LINCOLNSHIRESLUPOGTI

Butlins at Skegenss (well Ingoldmells about 2 miles away from Skegness) is holding an organised cruise this Friday and Saturday night.

Butlins are allowing the cruisers the use of their carpark and offering cheap rates in their rooms so all the cruisers dont have to drive home after the late night activity.

As this is organised properly there shouldnt be a problem with the bobbies (hope to see some boobies though) like at most cruises.

I guess its abit far out for alot of you but thought id mention it, reckon ill be going to represent the Lupo.

was gonna be ther but this weekend i am movin, Hurrah! look out for my mates Evo 6 covered in JD signs logos! should be a good laugh, you commin ova to the Great Yarmoth cruise Darren? its Easter bank holidat sunday night usually get `1-2000` cars there

Fin,

Moving eh, that sounds expensive, no 18's for you for a while. ill keep an eye out for the Evo 6 though they are hard to miss, especially covered in stickers!

I didnt know about the Yarmouth cruise but as its holiday weekend and we get the Monday off work i may just come for a ride down. I think Yarmouth is about 1.5 hours drive from me but its easy to get there as its pretty much 1 road. Keep me informed about this i am very interested.

Maybe a few more of us could go and meet up there.

i thought yarmouth was on the isle of wight.

movin house is fukin expensive! but then i have been homless since christmas when my mum chucked me out!

Yarmouth is a peice of piss to get to and is just one road the A47 you would have to go stright past my house, yeah what about a fer other guys? great atmosphere there,

Blackrat what ya recon loads of my mates come ova from peterbourgh?

Im keen, would be kewl to meet up with other ppls who own lupo's

Yarmouth ? wtf is that ? dont ask me cause i dont know where nutting is

sounds good, let me know when and where

maybe getting a set of mille miglia's tomorrow .. having second thoughts though .. the 4 bolt un's dont look half as good as 5 bolt one's .. but 400 for a set of 17's with f1 tyres hmmm

when is this happening ? you do realise that i have to have my coilover's before then, and it has to be lower than yours smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Blah, blah, blah. I will be the lowest by miles, blah, blah, blah.

Skegness was excellent as it happens. 800+ cars with some serious power on display.

M3 evo's doughnutting,

Pulsars 4 wheel drifting,

300ZX's doughnutting together,

TVR's, EVO's etc.

But just to proove how exclusive we are..not a single Lupo Gti (i didnt take mine).

• 3 weeks later...

me and Darren met up but did not get to see his lupo as he was in his mates scubaru, says his was way lower than mine at the back but had to admit mine was lower at the front!

absalutly craxy turnout have spoken to a few people who ran it and the estimated 2500 cars there, seriously organised cruise, stewards, hired generators for floodlighting etc. but almost too big as everyone was so spread out.

only got flashed by one mobile speed camera thingy!