anyone going to ten of the best at elvinton

noddy

its on next week just wondered if anyones off

ooooh that one... ooh, thats not far from me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

tomorrow bud. looks like the track will be the place to be as it is pissing it down so who's up for a bit of drift biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> feel sorry for the fwd boys they wont get off the line wheel spin all the way baby

This was the best show i have been to all year.

Got loads of pics. Even got to see a cossie fly into a ditch on the way there laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> .

it was the best by far max was crap and so was donny . cant get how cold it was then by dinner i was sweting my chariles off but forgot my camra was bit piss off when i seen the top secret drag r and jun auto's hyper lemon would off liked some pic's of them . shame r ronny pulled out cos he was pissed off that the carsin the comp were just drag cars with reg plates he runs his with back seats and spare wheel and still won 3 years in a row . that shows it can be done in a real road car

well thats what i was told told by my mate who is well in to his skylines but abby did have a lot of work on think they had 4 cars there . but would of thought he would be there no1 as winning 3 years in a row