tunned 1.4 75hp revlimiter help

johnsam

hello everyone, i ve got this motor(axp) in a golf mk4,i ask my question here because no one in golf forums tunes these motors, engine has been rebuild ,so i used the gti 1.6 manifold, 1.6 injectors, 57mm throtle body from renault ,cold air intake ,iridium plugs denso ik20tt 0.7mm,10mm 5star wires and an ecu remap, results were amazing 113hp at 6800rpm , the car after 4000 rpm pulls very strong till redline 6800rpm, the tuner didnt raise limiter more because of stock exhaust.I have now fitted supersprint 4-1 exhaust manifold and free flowing exhaust 50mm pipe diameter with 200cpi racing cat. I dyno the car and the torque and hp raised everywhere by 7hp and 5nm without remaping(i dont have the dyno sheet).My question is what is the maximum rpm to set in order not to destroy the valvetrain and be reliable.

dyno sheet blue line is stock, redline is before remap with mods, green line is after remap with stock exhaust.

158689617_529205051589822_4800182321084779794_n.jpg

Screenshot_1.png