scottish seat event

stoogie

hi does anybody no of any events in scotland ie,club days ,runs,etc that arosa owners attend and that is a good day out, as events sometimes hype themselfs up

but are well (crap)i found out asking on forums gives you a better picture thanks

hi does anybody no of any events in scotland ie,club days ,runs,etc that arosa owners attend and that is a good day out, as events sometimes hype themselfs up

but are well (crap)i found out asking on forums gives you a better picture thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

right , as u have prob. figured out there aint that many of use about mate , so u have to options , come with club lupo ( i am usually the only arosa in the club stand and i get some pretty weird looks but it shows that the club aint just for lupo owners ) or there is another club for Seat owners thats always at the same places as we are but still they are usually all Leon & Ibizas ( with Caz and her black arosa as always ) but i have PM'd u asking you if u want to come to the track day next Sunday , it should be a great laugh and you are more than welcome . you dont need to worry about being a new person as there are quite a few new people going to this one so should be a good ice breaker and i think we are taking up some disposable BBQ's for lunch biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />