BBS RC 321 4x100 16x7.5J ET35 alloys and tyres - SOLD

sambo28

As above.

Took these off my Lupo GTI before I sold it. Was planning to keep them as they're rare in this size but could do with the funds to get stuff done on my new car.

They could really do with a refurb. I bought them from a guy in Germany who had some kerbing repaired then went and kerbed them again before he painted them! However I think it is only 2 of the 4 wheels that are like this. They were presentable enough for me to run for the best part of 8 months on the Lupo and I was planning to refurb them over winter. All 4 centre caps are present but the badges could do with being replaced (£47.49 for genuine ones on eBay).

They are fitted with 195/40/16 Fulda tyres, 2 have about 5mm tread and 2 have some camber wear. I also have a set of near new Continental tyres in the same size available.

As I said, these wheels are very hard to come by in this size, and therefore I'm looking for £500ono. as they are or £600ono. including the Conti's.

IMG_2152_zps8dcmp9py.jpg

IMG_2154_zpstyrsytjp.jpg

IMG_2153_zpscqdu3acn.jpg

IMG_2155_zpswtq53cgn.jpg

IMG_2151_zpska1rvrfe.jpg

IMG_2068_zpsmgtfbmge.jpg

IMG_2163_zps1hyjybyb.jpg

Please note, the tyres in the pictures are the ones that came on the wheels when I bought them and are long gone. Provided some good cushioning for the wheels on their journey over here though!

Pm or 07901003463. Located in Aberdeen.

Edited by sambo28

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...