Audi A6 1.8T, fresh paint, cream/walnut, 210+hp

steez_to_pleez

Hi All,

Just in case anyone on here might be interested:

The time has finally come to sell my A6 after nearly 4 years with the car I have decided to relocate to Barcelona and cannot justify owning a car anymore, will be really sad to see it go!

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

25.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

20.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg[/url

First of all to get the spec out the way:

- W Reg (2000MY)

- Full extensive service history

- 1.8T Remapped to 210+hp (Genuine Apexi Air Filter, Front Mount Intercooler, De-cat, 710N Re-circ Valve)

- Resprayed last year in original Reflex Silver with Sepang Bronze roof

- Full Cream leather interior (including armrest) with walnut trim

- Newer style Audi flat sided steering wheel (Smaller than the large standard wheel)

- Jom Blueline coilovers

- Solid-mass Flywheel + carbon/kevlar clutch kit

- 160,000 Miles (Do not let this put you off - read on for work carried out)

When I purchased the car at 130,000 miles the paint was in a sorry state with a grey cloth interior however the car was a flawless runner having also had the head completely replaced (have all receipts etc). So I took it on as a long term rolling project as I just generally needed a larger car to ferry me and my pals around in, I never thought I'd take the car as far as I did! I immediately set about some 1.8T preventative maintenance by having the sump dropped and the oil pick up pipe cleaned, the coolant temp sensor replaced and also the thermostat. The temp sensor has also been changed again this year. Carried out regular oil changes myself with receipts to prove and always kept topped up with fresh G13.

The engine has ran flawlessly throughout my ownership however when I decided I wanted to go for a bit more power at the end of 2013 and with the oil seals looking like they were on the way out on the turbo I decided to replace it for a 60,000 mile example prior to the remap (details of the company who mapped it can be had on request). I also have photos documenting this whole process.

Other parts replaced in my ownership (with receipts):

- Battery

- Alternator

- Clutch / Flywheel

- Recent Discs & Pads

Although the value of these cars didn't really warrant it I decided to treat the car to a re-spray and a few new panels last year as the arches were starting to get a little rusty also. I ended up buying a brand new front bumper and having the number plate recess smoothed with the intention of having parking sensors fitted which is the small holes you can see in the front bumper. I have some rubber bungs to block these off currently. All the rust on the wings has been repaired, This leads me on the the first problem however, the rear bumper..I accidentally bought a facelift diesel bumper which is in a very slightly different shade of silver with the cut out in the wrong place. These can be had in good condition on ebay for literally £50 I just didn't have the time to swap it.

Other problems:

- The cable in the drivers window motor has snapped. I have the replacement parts in the car however I just didn't have time to fit it prior to my move.

- The brake wear warning indicator is on, even though the pads are fine the previous owner for some reason cut the wires leading to the plugs. I had managed to short these with a crimp however they have recently come on again.

- When I replaced the interior I had no idea these cars came with 2 options of a split folding rear seat or a fixed one. The car originally had a folding rear seat so with the new leather rear bench fitted you can see the yellow foam if viewed through the boot. I had been trying to source a folding cream leather one but to no avail yet. You can still use the rear seats with no problem and it doesn't affect the function.

Think that just about covers everything. The car is currently being MOT'd and will come with a full year.

I am currently in Barcelona however the car is located in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham. My Father will be dealing with any viewings for me. Viewing is highly recommended to see how clean this car is and I invite any mechanical inspection. Happy for test drives with insurance in order.

After £1400

Offers welcome.

Contact on 07515889773

or email: James_hughes363@hotmail.com