Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location

Previous Fields

  • Currently Driving
  1. Hi, This has to be the stupidest question ever to be asked in this forum, but I really need the answer. My friend asked me to looked up for him in the internet. I'm not even sure it's called placard, but in French it's called "plaque de contructeur" and it has the class/type/made in/ info and also how much air you need to put in each tire in KG. Like this one: http://www.forum-mercedes.com/img/me...r-classe-b.jpg The question didn't make sense. Because that label must has just fell off the car or something because it's supposed to be in plain sight because you need the info to fill the tires. Thanks in advance.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.