Lupo near ripley and alfreton

patroddy

On my way home from work on the bus (bertween ripley and alfreton) a carpark on the main road near mc donalds saw a silver lowered lupo, with black front badge, and purple/blue sprayed wheels

was this you????

Ha its nice but what's with the wheels??? Nd yer I go through there atleast once a week (tuesdays) on the bus home from work (in derby -.-) I look out for you/the white lupo after the other week when I spotted it at the traffic lights

I've got 2/3 months before I need to start seriously looking for loop but I do my daily auto trader check and ebay too :P I'm not gonna rush wanna find that perfect baby. What's your insurance like on your 1 ltre??

Edited by patroddy

really ive always worked on the assumption that each mod adds around 500£

lol you assumed wrong mate... depending on who you insure yourself with they make it cheaper. adrian flux are cheaper with mods than without. if you go on something stupid like comparethemarket and all of those other rip off sites they will pull your pants down and molest you... tip: always ring the insurance company and ask....

Yer ive been told always ring up, you get it cheaper and will adrian flux insure a 17yr old though??? I though for there premiums you had to be older?

Yer ive been told always ring up, you get it cheaper and will adrian flux insure a 17yr old though??? I though for there premiums you had to be older?

Any insurance company will insure anyone. As to cost That's a different matter and that's where age comes into it. It's best to ring up...

Any insurance company will insure anyone. As to cost That's a different matter and that's where age comes into it. It's best to ring up...

aah cos my mums with tesco and theyre dirt cheap, but when i went for a quote they said they cant insure me on as a main driver untill im 18.... i thought flux was like that, clearly not

aah cos my mums with tesco and theyre dirt cheap, but when i went for a quote they said they cant insure me on as a main driver untill im 18.... i thought flux was like that, clearly not

Lol everyone's mum has cheap insurance! :)

Lol everyone's mum has cheap insurance! :)

yer i know that but i was just saying that many places are refusing to insure me till im 18 on a single policy