CHRLUPO

Hey guys im a new member Chris so thought id say hello. Dont think ill know anyone on here unless Colin Raven Blu Lupo is on here?

Just sold this car below.

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

That was my GTTDI that was 130PD engine and was remaped. Did few mods to it Recaro seats, changed tail lights, few interior mods, Wheels, Coilovers, Xenons, few other wee things. All in all it was a brill car very quick and served me well but then looked for my next project and the Lupo GTI came up in Leeds that was on piston heads that you might have saw. Drove 700 miles at weekend to collect and now its mine. Below are some dirty pics haha. Starting from very begining.

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

Got few things sorted already. The owner was a smoker and was quite dirty inside but other than that body work is imaculate low millage. 04 plate. Looking forward to getting it looking sweeet.

Cheers guys

Chris

Cheers dude! Yeah i know thats what i love about them set of wheels lowered then outside it looks the bomb already. How crazy is the side skirts that is a whole panel around the side of the car to its nuts never seen anything like that before. Little we touches like that which makes the GTI a totally different car from a standard Lupo. Electronic Diff is a cool wee touch to. Seen a thread posted on here for turning your cup holder/Coin holder in to a Ipod doc. That is a serious WIN!

Chris