We are back

Hottie_in_a_Hatch

Ok Matt, looks like I'll get this one rolling

I have a 98 Green Arosa 1L 16v.

I have nothing really done yet. Got the mirrors and the black bits on the lower parts of front and back bumpers colour coded.

I have 14 inch alloys on them but I'm in the process of buying deep dish 15s from Alan VW on this site. I have 50mm lowering springs ordered. Trying to find a nice kit and spoiler (if anyone has any ideas) And I'm goin to mesh the front and debadge the back.

I'll post up some pics during the week as soon as I have the springs fitted.

twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" /> evil.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":evil:" border="0" alt="evil.gif" />

yeah the shocks have been done already, The springs I've ordered are the Koni's, I heard there pretty good...well I hope they are.

Spent all yesterday evening getting the rub strips off the side of the car, there's an amazing difference just doing that.....talk about needing elbow grease...lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Soon as I have it lowered I'll throw up the pics, at the moment my liccle car looks about 10 feet tall... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

looks like the bulk of what was a 7 page thread got lost too lol.

how's it going alan, see you found your way back from the pub eventually laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

can you not unleash hottie on me, at least she knows how to kiss it better after laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />