Battery Question

ArmyLupo

Okay, my battery is dead. I need a new one obviously. I live in Germany and I've heard the best brands are Varta or Banner Starting Bull. I have found a Varta for a good price, it's a 12v 52ah 470a. Does that output work with a 1.4 16v 75ps? I also have electric windows and AC. Also, it's 207x175x190. The old battery was 175mm high and this one is 190...would it fit?

Thanks again.

Oh, and the Banner Starting Bull I could also get is 12v 44ah 360a, and I know it fits. But is it powerful enough? Problem is I already bought it, but brought it back because on the passenger side the electric windows and locks didn't work. Should I go buy it back or get the Varta?

Should have a 3 digit code on it , car batteries are pretty universal. Looking on eurocarparts , think yours should be a 027 (?). And they all seem to be 190mm high.

That link doesnt work for me...

Sorry, but i think you can put in almost any battery as long as it has also 12v and similar other specs, or am i wrong? My main concern was just if a 190mm high battery would fit since my old one was 175mm.

Might be blocking you because you're outside the UK?

My 1.0e has a 063 and looking at eurocarparts all the 063s from different manufacturers are all 190mm. All the 065s are 175mm so that must be the one you need.