headlamp removal

I'm about to replace my old and slightly dim front headlamp bulbs and just need a little advice about the removal of the 2 headlamp units... I'm fairly clear that the whole lamp box has to be tilted forward in order to give access to the cover secured by the metal clip. I was going to do this fairly straightforward job y'day but after I released the 2 bolts that loosen the lamp units, I can see that there's not quite enough room for the box to move up and forward - which bits of trim need to come off and where are the fasteners? Thanks :-)

'04 Tdi, BTW...

Pasted from previous thread - sounds promising... Ta to Lupo_1.0 if you're still around ;-)

" for the fronts:

open the bonnet,
first thing it makes life easy to remove the grill and surround,
you will see two screws on the slam panel. (1 each side of the top of the grille)
then remove the grille surround, it unclips from the bumper, just take care when you pall it away from the wings,

there is then a bolt on top of the headlamp, one on the bottom left and one then on the side in view... "